Sterling products are manufactured under license and to specification for Sheffield Group from the highest quality raw materials by internationally recognised manufacturers, equipped with state-of-the-art technology and advanced testing facilities. All products supplied by Sheffield Group go through a stringent manufacturing & Quality Assurance process to ensure that all aspects of the product meet the highest standards, with the durability and functionality required in the most demanding of environments.
Quality is of utmost importance to our business, ensuring the endorsement of one of our primary core values, ‘Products that Outperform’. All products are extensively tested to exceed industry standards.
We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our undertaking to provide, Products that Outperform, total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- A customer complaints procedure
- Selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- Training and development for our employees
- Regular audit of our internal processes
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Although the Managing Director has ultimate responsibility for Quality, all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work to help ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.